Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

scrap book glitter page

A friend (Thank you Kathy Sanders) purchased the Sticky Cuts Sweet and the Stampin' Glitter and allowed me to play with them...... I have been curious and had some fun...here are the two pages I created.
The Sticky Cuts have adhesive on both sides so all you do is peel off one side and place it on your paper (clay pot, cell phone, purse.) Once it is down peel off the top layer and then apply your glitter or micro beads and it sticks beautifully.... The pictures only give you one dimension. Seeing them in person and being able to move the page around really allows the image to "sparkle."


Yes! I also cleaned my room and added a table. I found I really like having my Big Shot and other tools handy and ready to use.....One day I will turn the camera around and show you the rest...
Click here to Shop the easy way 24 hours a day
Thanks Sue

No comments: