Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Purse Scrap Book

Help me with this one.... How do you spell Scrap Book... is it one word or two words? Spell check has it as two words but I see on the billboards around town as one word... Please leave a comment and help me out ;) See I told you I have been busy....
When you open it up it creates six places to place your pictures...Two of the hidden areas are tucked inside each envelope on either side. You can see in this bottom picture what I am talking about. A picture is worth a thousand words right?
Some of the items just retired as of June 3oth...If you have any questions please leave a comment and I will answer them.
July is really a busy month for me and the new catalog goes live on July 1st.... I will post when I can... My open house will be at the end of July...
Click here to shop the easy way 24 hours a day
Thanks for stopping and looking forward to reading your comments on my spelling request ;) Sue

No comments: