Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Open House this week


Welcome To My Annual
Open House: July 28, 29, and 30th


July 28th noon to 3:00pm
July 29th 5:30pm to 8:30pm
July 30th 5:00pm to 8:00pm

This is what the event is about:

The unveiling of the newest collections of Stampin Up! products will be available to view and purchase from at my Annual Open House:

Tuesday, July 28th; Wednesday, July 29th; Thursday, July 30th.

I have a ton of fun planned for you. There will be two free make-n-takes showcasing new products and this time a new technique! One of the make-n-takes will be using the Big Shot die cutting machine.

Plus drawings for free gifts, raffle tickets, refreshments and a *free catalog. Bring a friend whom I have not met and who is not on my mailing list and you both will receive a free gift.

Follow these simple instructions to receive Your *FREE copy of the newest Catalog!!

1) RSVP asap with date and time. Not sure yet of the date and time but know you want to attend? That is fine, at this point I want to make sure I have enough catalogs on hand. I can contact you as the time approaches for more information.

2)Attend the Open House.

3)Purchase anything from the catalog the day of the Open House.

Now you walk away with the newest most entertaining catalog around!


Click here to R.S.V.P. now or you may leave a comment.

Thank you for your continued support in my Stampin' Business.

No comments: