Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

June Meeting


Although you haven't heard much from me lately I have been busy stamping, scrap booking and hosting meetings.... I did have a wonderful opportunity happen to me. I was asked to interview for a position, that would only last for the Spring, to work one-on-one with a child in the NTSD. I did accept the job and had a wonderful time helping the child and getting to know the School Staff.
Needless to say I could not do it all.......
Thank you for your continued support in my business! .........
These pictures are from my last down line meeting held the third Monday in June.....
We made 7 cards, swapped 7 cards and I also added a scrapbook challenge along with a color challenge...


For the scrapbook challenge I pre-cut an altered book...emailed directions.... and asked that they bring their finished work to the July meeting....
The Color Challenge: I found a brochure for my inspiration and asked these creative girls to make anything they wanted too using the same type of color theme..... I am looking forward in seeing and sharing what they come up with.
Thanks for checking in, Sue



No comments: