Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

May Class

For this Class we made a really cool box and 12 cards to place inside. We used the Bella Rose Designer Serices Papers (which is retiring).
Retta won the door price- a packet of Raspberry Tart DSP 12x12 paper

I love how hard she is working. If this was me I would have my tongue sticking out to the left to help me color in the stamp ;)


Great idea! Making an assembly line to complete her cards. She was the first one done that evening! Way to go Jodie!

These ladies are set. They made a wonderful gift or something precious for them to keep. They have 12 cards ready to chose from for different occasion's too.


Keep checking back for my list of new classes will be posted soon.

Let me know how I may help you with your stamping and scrapbooking needs, Sue
Click here to shop the easy way 24 hours a day






No comments: