Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Turkey made with punches


Every month Stampin' Up! sends it demonstrators a magazine called Stampin' Success. I so look forward to receiving this magazine every month. It is packed full of ideas and information. This cute card I made is from that magazine. Here are the punches you will need:
Scallop punch for wings
1 3/8" circle for the body
3/4" circle for the head
1/4" circle for the buttons and eyes
3/4" square trimmed down for the hat
Boho blossoms punch for the feet, a petal from the flower for the beak
punch out a piece of paper with the scallop punch. Fold that paper like the picture shows with 5 scallops turned up.


Now flip it over, with the fold at the bottom, and fold it into a v shape like the picture shown. You will attach this part to the back of the body of the Turkey. This is a 4x4 card.
These look really great in person. I hope you make one ;)
Have a Fabulous day,
Sue





1 comment:

Stamp Happy said...

I still really love this card, I think I need to get that stamp set!