Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Credit Cards

As of October 31, 2008 I will no longer be accepting credit cards via my own personal terminal system. I will be transitioning over to Stampin’ Up!s system for all orders placed with a credit card and using Pay Pal for other credit card purchases.

My terminal system is no longer cost effective. The rates per transaction continue to increase. On top of each transaction fee I pay a yearly fee just to have the service. This month I was notified they are mandating a Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard “PCI” which includes yet another fee. As a small business owner I can no longer incur these costs. This is why I am switching systems and using both Stampin’ Up!s and Pay Pal credit card services. Both are reputable companies that comply with all regulations. I have confidence in their ability to handle this sensitive material in a very secure manner.

If you would like to continue/begin using a credit card on file for ease of ordering please let me know and I will send out a simple form for you to sign.

As always, if you have any questions about this or any other stamping related item please let me know.

Stampingly yours,
Susan Wright
sueluvsstamps@yahoo.com

No comments: