Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Season of Friendship








When I went to my stamping retreat I was able to play with this stamp set. I have to say I had so much fun with it. I have not enjoyed a stamp set like this for awhile. Everything just turns out beautiful. You don't have to try very hard. It is quick stamping because there is no coloring in--so versatile- it is amazing! Needless to say when I got back home I had to place an order for it! It is one of my must haves right now ;)


You can find this stamp set in the Holiday mini. Look to the right side columns and click on the mini. You can also click on the shop now button and purchase it for your own enjoyment. You wont be disappointed ;)



Both of these cards stamped by Jill Coleman


2 comments:

Mary said...

Sue you are right. I love that set. Nice work.

Mary said...

Sue, you are so right. I love how it turns out. Does look very versatile. The monotone card is very interesting.