Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkins made with a punch




Aren't these great! I thought they would make wonderful place markers for our Thanksgiving dinner table. I can just see them sitting in the middle of each plate. Guess I better start now and get them all made up.

I used Stampin' Up!s new 1 3/4" punch and punched out 11 circles.

Now take only 10 of those circles and fold them in half. Use your scissors and cut in the center of the folded circle about 1/2 way through. Please notice the black line on the circle in my picture. Use that as your guide.

Now hold onto the 11th circle and begin sliding the other circles around it.

This is how it will look minus the blurriness of the picture ;)


Voila finished product! I used SU 5 petal punch and a stick for the finishing touch. Hope you like this and let me know what ideas you come up with.
Have a fabulous day!
Sue








No comments: