Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank You Cards

I finished making my Thank You cards for those who attended my Annual Open House this month. So here is a peak at them.........
I love this color combination. It is Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip. The card is a 3x6 folded in half.

Make sure to check out the new In Color Combination Chart to the right of this post towards the middle of the column. This is a wonderful tool to use when you are wondering what colors work well together. Refer to it often and leave a comment if you found it useful.

Thanks for checking in and have a fabulous day!

Sue

2 comments:

Jill Coleman said...

Cute and I'm guessing quick cards Sue. You are just too sweet.

Anonymous said...

What punch did you use for the chocolate chip piece?

I just found your blog and I am loving it! You have a new reader here.