Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sneak Peak New Catalog


Okay I cant take it any more I have to show you something from the new catalog ;) If you do not want to see it stop looking NOW.


These pictures were taken by Patty Bennett. Thanks Patty--great pictures! Love the new stuff and so will you ladies this is only a very small sample of what is coming up. Remember my Open House is August 12th and 13th. Make sure you RSVP. I want to give a way a ton of FREE catalogs. Click here for more information about my Open House event.


Stamp set name is: Upsy Daisy

Look at the New Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!! If you look real hard there are a couple other sneak peaks too on this card ;)
Okay Ladies thanks for looking and.........................
Dare to be FABULOUS ;)
Sue

No comments: