Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Card Swap

This will be the last post for this card swap. Enjoy these last few pictures. ..


Ann Kloentrup made this card. She used the new stamp set Dreams du Jour. The colors used are Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red. Great coordination, Beautiful Card!




Jen Stewart made this card. The stamp set is a Hostess level three. The stamped saying is Heard from the heart that is 15% off right now. (See the promotion to the right of this post.)
I like the use of the chunky glitter the nose.
Deb Gerlach made this fun card using our square punch and five petal punch. The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is new and is called Bella Rose. You will see me using a ton of this DSP I just enjoy how easy it is to work with. You can make Wow cards very easy with this paper. Everything coordinates beautiful will all of Stampin' Up!accessories. Again, the word stamp set is 15% off. (they say you have to read about a special seven times before you see it and nine times before you check out the promotion, you tell me if they are right (smiles))
Okay this is it. Thanks so much for letting me share. My next post will be on the Folding album class I held this week.
Until then: Dare to be fabulous,
Sue

No comments: