Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Card Swap

More creations to inspire you. Susan Mezias made this card using Happiness Always (hostess level 3) stamp set.
What a great combination of the new In Colors. They are Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, and Kiwi Kiss........ I would not have thought of adding Kiwi Kiss but it looks beautiful. Great pop of color. This is one of the reasons why I love to join card swaps. I get to think outside of my box ;)
This card is a very special card because Jill Coleman made it and she is in my down line. I love how she used the 1/2 inch circle punch and placed a brad through it to anchor the saying. The stamp set she used is Heard from the heart which is 15% off right now. Check out the promotion to the right...... never before seen stamps.

Laura H. H. Zaraza designed this card. I always enjoy movement in a card and here she has made a card within a card. Love it! The stamp set she used is Dreams du Jour. The colors Pacific Point (new In Color) and Confetti White. Keep up the good work Laura!
Thanks for reading and have a fabulous day
Sue

No comments: