Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Winner of Mystery Hostess

Thank you all for playing. I heard wonderful comments on what a fun promotion this was. That makes my heart sing! Thank you very much.
Okay the winner is........................

DONNA FUSSELL
Donna will receive a FREE Catalog, FREE Hostess stamp set, FREE Hostess dollars to spend as she wants on anything in the catalog.

I will get working on this order right away and try to get it posted today. Thanks again!

MY NEXT SPECIAL will be April 15th. No Sales Tax Day!

(small print: these specials are only offered through me. Stampin' Up! does not offer this. Please do not ask another SU Demonstrator to offer these specials. I offer these specials because I love my customers, you are the heart of my business, and I like to reward you!)

No comments: