Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Have I Been Up To

Oh my it seems like I have been up to everything! A big THANKS goes out to all those who attended my annual Open House! What a blast we had. However I forgot to take pictures. Yikes! I can't believe it. Well I kinda can. I was so into talking and sharing I forgot to whip out my camera.


Soon after the Open House I hosted a Valentines Card Class. Again, Love the time I get to share with my customers--however no pictures.

And then I joined a card swap. I could not design an easy card either. Oh no this card all the pieces had to be cut out....... all 66 + pieces......

Yes, I did get the card completed and in the mail. I am not sure on the protocol if I have to wait until everyone receives their swap or if I can post the completed picture right away. So I will research that one and get back with you.

In case you are wondering these flowers are stamped with the new stamp set Petal Pizzazz.

Have a wonderful day
Sue

No comments: