Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Card Swap Card


Remember last week when I shared with you that I was making cards for a new catalog card swap and was cutting out 66+ pieces. Well here is the finished card. Did you think it was going to turn out like this by the picture I took? Share your comments with me. I love to hear what your thoughts are. Here is the finished card! I guess there is no protocol when it comes to showing swap cards before they are received by all recipients.
This card was made with the new stamp set Petal Pizzazz.
The In Color paper and ink are: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss.
The circle was make with our new Circle Scissors Plus (love this new tool.) I also used both the wide and large oval punch.


To Order Stampin' Up! Products On-Line 24/7, CLICK HERE!

Thanks for stopping by,

Sue

No comments: