Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snow Swirled




I am loving this stamp set and I can tell many of you do too just by the orders I am receiving for it. There is so much you can do with this set! Here are a few examples (please note I did not create all these samples....An I try to give credit to those who I know created them. If you notice one of your samples here and did not receive credit please let me know so I can update this post. Thanks)




The colors used on the card below are from the In Color family: Pacific Point and Baja Breeze and of course what would we do without Whisper White paper.


Thank you Gretchen for designing this card! I am showcasing it at my Elegant Card Class this week. The gold embossed tree is gorgeous




I really enjoyed re-making this Snow flake card. Tip stamp it on glossy paper then use a sponge to apply the color.


The pink you see is our beautiful In Color Pink Pirouette. It is the lightest most delicate pink I have seen.


I also re-created this card Ornaments who would have thought! Tip emboss your snow flakes with White embossing powder to give a sharper image.

The colors used are from the newest In Color papers: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White.







This is what the set looks like.
The item number is 111690 $24.95
Great news it is a Die Cut Stamp














I hope you are inspired by these cards as much as I was. For those of you who know me you know what I say: if you copy 9 times then on the 10 time you will create your own work of art. Stamping for me is about seeing what other folks create and then adding my own personal touch to it. I wish I had the talent and the time to just create. So, if you are like me then please visit often and take from this blog what you can.

Have a Fabulous day ;)


Sue
order 24/7 at http://www.susanwright.stampinup.net/ Shopping is to the upper right handside of the website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

These are gorgeous samples. Your page is full of all kinds of ideas. TFS and thanks also for all your support.