Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Make your own Pizza Box!



I love making this box. If you have been to any of my classes recently you know how much I love this box and the cards that accompany it. I also love my blog because now I get to share this pattern with all of you.
Pattern:
8 x 12 piece of paper
Score on the long side at 1", 5 1/2", 6 1/2", & 11"
Turn and score at 1" & 7"
Now cut as the picture indicates on the score line & to the score line
Fold on the score line and push in the tads and adhere adhesive to them. I did not adhere the bottom of the box in this picture so you could see how it tucks in. Hint: Use sticky strip adhesive for this project. A much stronger bond. Hint: I also used a 3/4" punch to punch a partial circle in the middle of the lid for ease of opening. Plus it gives a nice professional look.
There you have it the Pizza Box. Very simple and uses only one sheet of 12x12 paper. Gotta love that!

Supplies used: 12x12 Chocolate Chip paper, Creamy Caramel paper, Stamp set is Season of Friendship, Ink close to cocoa, riding hood red and whisper white craft ink. Ribbon is Taffeta Riding hood red and photo corners punch.




1 comment:

Carol Matthews said...

This is super! Thanks so much for sharing the tutorial. I love to give cards in their very own box, looks so much more classy!