Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holiday Card Class


Come and create your Holiday cards with me. I love to spoil you and will have everything pre-cut and scored. All you have to do is stamp and assemble.
In this class you will make 12 cards 4 each of 3 different designs.

One of the cards you will be creating will hold gift cards another card will impress your recipient by how it is folded and the last card is elegantly embossed.

2 sessions
Thursday November 20th 5:30 to 8:30
Friday November 21st 5:30 to 8:30

Class fee $19.95

Register by Tuesday, November 11th. **Payment guarantees your spot. Email me now to sign up

Can not attend my class but want the cards? I will make the cards for you for an additional $5 fee plus the cost of shipping to you. Email me now to set this up.
Class size is limited to 8 per session.
** Payment due on or before November 11th. Payment is non-refundable unless someone takes your place. You will receive your supplies if a replacement person is not found.

Bring: glue, scissors, bone folder, personal paper cutter/trimmer (this is optional but would be very helpful). Please also include a food dish to share with everyone.

No comments: