Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stamping Retreat

WOOOHOOOOO

I arrived at Camp Ghormley for a weekend of fellowship and stamping.


This is not a Stampin' Up! event but most of us are SU demonstrators. Here is one of our rooms. I am sharing the room with my buddies, Jill, Denise and Chris. The four of us came to the camp together. Oh yes we also shared the room with Micky (the real mouse!)


The hallway to the big event room. Where everyone gathers to create and share.


This is my third time to this wonderful event. One of the things I absolutely love is the fact that I do not have to think about food at all. No prepping for dinner, no snacks for kids, no dishes, none of these thoughts enter my mind. All the food is prepared for you plus when it is time to eat they ring a huge bell that is located outside. LOVE IT! here is one of the meals we eat:




Here are my friends I eat my meal with.



Now back to stamping: My space is on the right side of this table. Chris stamped to the left of me, Denise was directly in front of me and Jill was in front to the left of me.


In this picture you See the back of my stamping buddy Chris. She is wearing a blue shirt with a blue jacket on the back of her chair. This is one side of the room. I enjoyed looking out the windows all the tall beautiful trees. Oh yes the other side which I do not have a picture of was full of stamping ladies too......


As the week progresses I will be posting some of the creations I made.


Thanks

Sue

1 comment:

Mary said...

so jealous!!!! Looks like fun was had by all. Is the mattress up because of Mickey?