Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Diaper Fold Tutorial

This little cutie makes a wonderful "Thank You" gift to those who are never expecting it. Also, in the right colors this would look beautiful on your dinner plates at a party. Hint: Thanksgiving is right around the corner.

Step 1: cut out a square with any of our designer series paper (DSP)I used a 6x6 in my example. You can do 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 or 3x3 as long as it is square.
Step 2: Fold your paper in half

Step 3: Take the right side and fold it over to the left side. See the example above.
Step 4: Take the left side and fold over to the right side. Now it resembles a diaper. Kinda reminds me of a french fry box. No adhesive is needed.

Step 5: Fold down the top to the crease.
Now you can open it up and stuff it full of goodies. Of course the larger the square the more you can fit in.
Tomorrow I will show you how I made the goodies inside. Until then have a Fabulous Day!
Sue

No comments: