Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Build-a-Brad


I often get asked this question when I am at workshop: "What is Build-a-Brad?" I had to purchase the item so I would know the answer. That was the best purchase I ever made. Build-a-brad add a great element to your art work. Just the right a mount of pop that make folks wonder "how did she do that? Everything coordinates."



This is how the Build-a-Brads come. Clear acrylic on one side and brads on the other side.

And this is what you will need: paper, adhesive and then the 1/2" circle punch.

Step 1:Punch out your paper with the 1/2" circle punch. Place adhesive on one side of the paper and apply the paper to the Brad.


Step 2: Now take a clear acrylic circle and place on top of the brad you just worked with.
This is a finished picture with the paper on the brad and the acrylic circle on top of the paper.

Check out another project using the Build-a-brads
To purchase Build-a-Brad click here


No comments: