Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ribbon Share

Interested in a Ribbon share? Ribbon always add a little som'em som'em to your artwork and I thought I would start this share out with our new 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon Click here to see what I am talking about. How this one would work:
  • Each participant will receive 2 1/2 yards of ribbon from each color of the 10 colors in the 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon collection for a total of 25 yards!
  • We need a minimum of four people per group. All you had to do is give me your name and I will match you up.
  • The total for each person is $23.77 this includes tax and shipping.
  • To view the ribbon click here.
To get the process going simply email me that you are interested. Once we have enough participants I will email to let you know along with a pay pal link.

No comments: