Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Old Band-Aid Box

As a crafter, you always look at things in a different way. Here is an empty Band Aid box that I used with Rub-On's from last years Sale-a-bration.


I filled the inside with 3x3 cards. Rub-On's are incredible to use. They go any where you want them too. Even shower curtains! A few other ideas are: cell phone, purse, rear view mirror, lap top computer, of course cards, picture frames....... the list goes on.


Check out the new Rub-On's in the Mini Occasions. These come in four colors! Very fun.

Thanks for checking in, Sue

Shop the easy way 24 hours a day

2 comments:

Terry Molineux said...

Sue What an awesome idea...but I have to ask. Where did you find a bandaid box like that...Ours here in New York are cardboard for metal...no see through like that????

Jill Coleman said...

Cute, cute! I guess I better buy more expensive band-aid boxes because mine don't come in a fun container like that!