Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Downline Meeting Part ll

This is what I had ready for my down line to make at the meeting. The inspiration came from our monthly newsletter that Stampin' Up! sends to us. I changed the colors around added my own touch and I love the results! Here is a side angle. You could put lotions, candles, candy, small cards, or an electronic device inside. All would fit perfectly.....


Okay how to make this:


Click here for pattern or


follow these measurements:


DSP Paper 12x4 score at 5" on either side


Pacific Point Paper 11x 1 1/2" score at 2,4 and 7,9


Top Note (bigz die) score at 1 1/2" on either side

You can make three of these cuties with one sheet of 12x12 paper and some scrapes ;)

Here is my inspiration:

I am here to help you with your scrappin' and stampin' needs. Let me know how I may help. Have a wonderful day and remember to click here to shop the easy way 24 hours a day ;) Sue

No comments: