Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009


TAX DAY SPECIAL
April 15

Are you feeling a little TAXED? A lot TAXED?? Well have I got some RELIEF for you!!

For ONE DAY only -April 15th-the dreaded TAX day I am offering my customers a TAX BREAK of my own. No Congressional hearing or Presidential signature needed!

Place your order of $40 or more with me via Phone (360.786.8341) or Email before 11:59pm on April 15th and I will pay your Sales Tax for you!!!
(If you prefer to place orders on line yourself I will not be able to discount your order with free tax, but will be happy to send you a coupon good for that amount off your next order, placed via email or phone with me)

No need to fill out any of those forms or spend countless hours totaling up receipts and imputing them into a nifty tax program on your computer, I will handle this tax deduction for you!

No comments: