Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

Seattle Regionals

What an incredible day I had today. Stampin' Up! came to Seattle for their annual Regional Seminar. I will share some pictures with you today and throughout next week I will show you some card ideas.
After 12 years of being a demonstrator and attending SU events I finally got my picture taken with Shelli. She is such an amazing woman. I know you hear it all the time about her but believe me it is all true and then some. I am Wowed by her! She had a vision and she ran after it.

Here is Amie working on her make-n-take


A few of my downline attended today's event. Rachel, me, Linda, and Amie.


This is the right side of the room. You can't see it but all along the backs of the walls are samples of cards, boxes, decor elements, and scrapbook pages.



Left side of the room. This is Fridays event. SU is also here for Saturday. That one sold out!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures and remember to check back again as the week progresses ;)
Sue
Click here to Shop the easy way 24 hours a day



No comments: