Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Box #2 Challenge




Last night was my downline meeting and I wanted to add a challenge to those who showed up. I gave them a baggie with three Jumbo eyelets, Ribbon, a strip of Designer Series Paper, and die cut three Box #2 patterns for them.


I want them to make a dresser with these boxes and fill them up with their own treasures.



I filled mine up with gift tags. At our meeting next month they will turn in their challenges and I will post them all for you to see.



Good luck Ladies and enjoy the fun of creating something out of nothing.


If you would like to join my downline now is the perfect time. Stampin' Up! just announced a three month payment plan until April 30th. There are a lot of specials right now on the kit so email me if you are interested or look on the right side bar for more information.

No comments: