Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Big Shot at work

I am really having fun with my new machine. To be honest with you it looked pretty overwhelming to me but I knew I had to have it. I was just seeing so many page/card designs that were using the dies. As you can see I over came my fears. And you know what, the machine is really easy to use!


























The die for the flower is our newest one and it is called Flower,Daisies #2. You can kinda see from the second picture the textured background. That is also done with the Big Shot. This is a newer product for us it is called texturz plates and you receive 6 texturz for only $11.95


The DSP for the flower and the ribbon are from Sale-a-bration (click here to learn more about that promotion.)


The metal that you see in the first image is from the Hodgepodge Hardware and the rhinestone brad is from the Circle Ice collection.


Let me know if I can help you over come your fears of this machine.

No comments: