Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thank You Card From New Catalog

This stamp featured here is from a new section in our Spring/Summer Catalog that is available to purchase from on Monday January 19th. The section is called "Under $10" and everything on this page is under $10. The Thank You stamp is $6.95 and sold as a single stamp.

I was inspired to make my card from a card that Mary Fish made. Click here to view the inspiration.
I gravitate to cards that are monochromatic for some reason. I was so excited how the card turned out. The Colors are Tangerine Tango and Whisper White.
This is a great example how Stampin' Up! does a fabulous job in coordinating all our products. Everything matches beautifully!

Hint: I used my scissors to cut a line on the crease to pull the ribbon through.










I love this hint: This square scallop punch only comes in one size. I needed it for two different sizes. (one for stamping one for accent.) So this is what I came up with: I punched out my Tangerine Tango paper then cut it in half......

Then I flipped my stamped image upside down and placed half the punched scalloped paper on either side leaving a gap in the middle.








Voila: Art work flipped over. Goal accomplished!



Supplies used:
*Whisper White Paper
*Tangerine Tango Paper
*Tangerine Tango DSP
*Tangerine Tango 5/8" Ribbon
*Gold Brads
*Dimesionals
*Square Scallop Punch
*Thank you stamp

To order this project you may either email me (I will do all the work for you) or you may order via my website 24/7 Look for the shop now button on the top right side.
Have a fabulous day
Sue

2 comments:

Rachel Whaley said...

Beautiful. I love your version and appreciate the link to my card. Very cool trick with the scallop punch and the sentiment. I may need to case! Hugs, Mary

Tai said...

I needed a different size scallop that I didn't have thanks for the tutorial.

Tai