Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring/Summer Catalog Just Released

The Fabulous new catalog.............



Here is a small sample of what is inside:

TEXTURZ PLATES for the Big Shot (to dry emboss card fronts!) 12 exclusive SU! designs and 12 Sizzix designs

Jumbo Brads.. 5/16" and 5/8" in Choc. Chip, White, Vanilla and Silver

Clear Rhinestone brads

Corduroy Buttons!!

New Ribbons!

Border Punch that looks like lace

Circle Cutter... WAY amazing!

Textured and Card Stock weight Designer Series 12x12 Paper

All stamps are now die cut!

Oh yes, tons of new gorgeous stamp sets.... I LOVE THIS STUFF!

I have added a link to the catalog on my side bar. Just give it a little while to down load (it is a large file. Once on desktop easy to open.) If you can't wait then either click on the catalog sampler or try my website and click shop now. If you would like a hard copy I have them available too. They are $9.95 (which includes priority shipping).

Here are a couple of ways you can receive a free catalog:

1) Place an on line order in the month of February and you will receive a free catalog with your order!

2) Host a workshop or catalog party...email me for details

3) Attend my open house in February

Have a Fabulous Day
Sue
Shop 24/7



No comments: