Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Love You Much Promotion

This is one (of many) reasons why I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator: I get to play with great stamp sets and receive a discount on them. Well Stampin' Up! wanted to share some of this energy with you, it's loyal customer, and came up with this "Love You Much Promotion."

This is a sneak peak into the new Catalog arriving on January 19th. The Promotion is actually a bundle of products: Stamp Set, Punch, and packet of Designer Series Paper. Not only do you have the opportunity to order this sneak peak now you also will receive 20% off the purchase price. Click here to get more detailed information or Click here to email me.

I do have to thank my friend Jill Coleman. She placed an idea in my head a while ago of using sketches when making cards. I really didn't think much of it at the time but began saving some sketches anyways. Well I tried it out last night and I have to say "WOW" what a time saver!! I made three different cards in less then an hour and I was satisfied with how they all turned out! That never happens. Thanks Jill for your idea ;)

Here is the sketch that I used for this card.
Happy New Year








No comments: