Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Note Card Holder Tutorial

I will be showing two different colors of Designer Series Paper. I hope this will not be to confusing.
You will be using one sheet of 12x12 Desiger Series Paper, Sticky Strip Adhesvie, and Stampin' Up!s Note Cards. These are the cards that go inside the holder.



Cut your paper in half: 6x12. Then Score that paper at 4 1/2" and again at 9". You are almost done. Take the remaining 6x12 and cut it to a 6x6. Now cut two strips of 2 1/2 x6, and one strip 1x6. You have now used up that 6x6 square of paper. The 1x6 is if you want to place postage with your gift. It is placed at the very top fold: As you can see by this picture to the left.





Here is what they look with 4 Note Cards and 4 envelopes placed inside.

In this picture I did not place the postage strip.





I love making this Holder because it is simple and uses minimal supplies. I found this pattern off of Pattystamps blog. She does such a wonderful job. I receive so much inspiration from her. I will post a few more examples in the next few days.
Merry Christmas
Sue
Shopping List:
Designer Series Paper pg 168-171
Sticky Strip pg 191
Note Cards pg 167

No comments: