Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Lots of things are happening: I began a new job outside the house, our computer crashed, and then the Holidays hit. With all of this going on I am still stamping ( I hope you are too) just haven't had the time to take pictures, edit, and post. We all know the same story, life gets busy, our stamp area doesn't get cleaned, we bought a stamp set that has been sitting on our table that has been unmounted forever. That is the life of a stamper! Good or bad we love the craft. It keeps getting better each year. Or should I say with each catalog that Stampin' Up! puts out.

Oh my goodness wait till you check the new Mini Occasions Catalog. Stampin' Up! now is offering photopolymer stamp sets and clear mount blocks! It has taken SU a while to jump on board with this craze. They wanted to make sure that the product held up to their high standards. They do and they are wonderful to work with.

If you love the ease of the Big Shot and enjoy making boxes with them then check out page 23 of the mini. There is now a mini milk carton die! I love making boxes and placing goodies inside them and I know you all love to receive them. Now you can make them too. So simple: it cuts, scores and practically folds it for you.

Oh yes, One more exciting tid-bit about the new mini: our punches! they have a new space saving design to them. Check them out on page 10 of the mini.

If you would like a Mini Occasions Catalog and you do not currently have a SU demonstrator then let me know and I will mail you one for free. If you do not want to wait then look to the left of this side post, click on the Mini Occasions image and you will be able to view it and print it out if you like.

Happy New Year and thanks for taking the time to read this post! To email me look to the right of this post for the email button.
Sue

No comments: