Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gift Bag

This gift bag was featured in our "On Stage" magazine (one of many tools Stampin' Up! gives to us.) I love it! plus I have a ton of 12x12 paper I wanted to use up-- who doesn't collect paper ;) If you like what you see here is a link to the instructions and pattern so you too can make it~








Very important: do you see the tape in this picture? It is sticky tape and your project will not work without it. The bond on this tape is very, very strong and perfect for any creation that will have any amount of movement to it. It is found on page 186 of the current catalog. It is only $6.95 for 10 yards! Great deal, great bond.


I so enjoy working with our papers. Look how beautiful it all lines up.

The finishing touch is the Jumbo brads. I adhered them using the Crop-A-Dile.








Here is the end result:

Thanks for looking and have a Fabulous day!

Sue

No comments: